Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn Bucket List

We first made a bucket list this past summer. It was full of wonderful ideas we would do throughout the summer before she started school.  My daughter loved it so much, she wanted us to do it again this fall.

I created an Autumn bucket list today! It's super cute. I used an empty coffee can. I got cute apple scrap book paper. I put mod podge on the back of the scrapbook paper and attached it to the can. I then, put a layer of mod podge on top of the scrapbook paper to give it a glossy finished effect. I then got clothespins from the dollar store and put all the fun ideas we'd like to do this fall as a family. Each time we do one of the ideas, we can put the clip in the bucket.


The goal is to not only complete all of the fun Fall activities, but also to be a fun way to spend time as a family.  A lot of the activities we would do anyway every fall because they're our family traditions, but this is a fun way to go about it.


Here are some of the ideas on our Autumn Bucket List:


  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Roast Pumpkin Seeds
  • Make Pumpkin Bread
  • Make Pumpkin Pie
  • Make Butter Tarts
  • Leaf Art
  • Pumpkin seed art
  • Haystackular (our local hay maze)
  • Hay Ride
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Paint a pumpkin
  • Fall Festival at our church
  • Apple Stamps
  • Decorate for fall
  • Take pictures in our costumes
  • Send Autumn cards to our friends
  • Make Caramel Apples
I love that this project is easy, cheap, and helps create family memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment