Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best Juice I've EVER made

My favorite juice is called:

SHERBET LEMONADE

  • 2 apples
  • 1/2 a lemon
That's it! So simple, yet so delicious!  I was amazed at how simple it is. So refreshing!



Courtesy of Jason Vale (who I consider the king of juicing). He's written countless books on the subject. Juicing has changed his life.  He makes that recipe in this video. He's pretty eccentric. I absolutely love the juicer he uses in this video. It's a wide mouth juicer, so you don't have to cut most of the fruit before you put it in. For example when I juice an apple I have to cut it into 6 pieces to fit into my juicer. This one, you just put the whole apple in. Plus it cleans in one minute! This is definitely going on my dream list. 

Try the sherbet lemonade, let me know what you think. By watching his enthusiasm I had to try it, and I absolutely love it. Plus, I had the kids & hubby try it and it was a hit! I know it's a good juice when they'll drink it too. Now I wonder if I could hide any veggies in that...probably not, probably is why it's so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment