Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The 'Unjunked' verdict

Well the verdict is in! I had posted awhile back about 'Unjunked' candy that i now on the market. I thought, how neat candy that doesn't have any preservatives, no artificial ingredients, no corn syrup, no hydrogenated oil, GMO's, or for lack of a better word 'junk' in it!  This week I went to CVS and when we were checking out my daughter wanted some candy. I looked down and there (on the lowest shelf possible) it was! There were four different options in fun bright packaging.

My daughter loves the ones like M & M's

My son wanted to eat it right out of the packaging.


Here's what the M & M ones looked like. I love the colors, so pretty!

This one was my favorite. I'm caramel kind of girl.

  • chocolate caramel nougat bar
  • ones like regular m & m's
  • ones like peanut m & m's
  • ones like peanut butter cups


They were on sale 2 for $2. I went back later in the week to buy some for my husband to try and they were $1.19 a piece. The packaging is about the same size as regular candy bars.  Let's just say they are all AMAZING! My kids couldn't get enough, my husband loves them. I honestly couldn't taste the difference. I love that when you eat them, you know exactly what the ingredients are inside them. There's no junk! They simply are UNREAL!

Give them a whirl and see what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Please send to new zealand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I'm going to have to get some for Ariel!

    ReplyDelete