Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 New Healthy Habits this Year

I decided this past year to add 30 new healthy habits to my life. As I came up with new ideas I would jot them down in my 30 year journal.

Here's what I came up with.


  1. Washing Face daily with Organic Face wash system
  2. Discipline to morning bible/prayer time at 6am daily
  3. One night a week is family night: homemade pizza, homemade popcorn, and watching a movie in the living room with lots of pillows & blankets
  4. Sunday nights being "my night" to do spa stuff: face masks etc
  5. Went to Natural Skin Care Class at Everman - Jan 14
  6. Cleaned every crevis of my home
  7. Went Vegetarian - April 7th
  8. Started Juicing - April 22
  9. Went to a seminar on Fair Trade - April 29
  10. Created a Raised Veggie Garden - May 28
  11. Turned the front garden into a veggie garden - May 10
  12. Picked blueberries 3x this summer
  13. Planted tomatoes, cucumbers in raised vegetable garden - July
  14. Blogged about all my adventures
  15. Planted tops of my pinnapples
  16. Started growing veggies by seeds
  17. Juan created another veggie garden
  18. Led a 6 week mom's group on greener living
  19. Teaching green cleaning at  a seminar at brownsville - Sept
  20. Make laundry detergent for my family monthly
  21. Make our dishwashing detergent for our family
  22. Only buy organic meats & dairy for our home
  23. Saw the eye dr and had an eye analysis done
  24. Made tomato sauce from scratch
  25. Devotions with Charlotte every morning
  26. planted a lemon tree
  27. refurbished the baby crib to make a bench
  28. Enjoy a cup of green tea each night with honey before bed
  29. 3 day juice/liquid fast
  30. ____________________
I'm sure there will be more adventures up until November 16, but after re-reading this list I'm blown away at all we've accomplished this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment