Tuesday, October 2, 2012

a day without juicing

A few months ago my good friend Rachel gave me a juicer. It was such a blessing! I juiced EVERYDAY for a couple months since she gave it to me. I would juice enough juice in the morning for 2 juices. One to drink right away, and the other I would stick in a mason jar in the fridge for later.

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to juice until I got home at 9:30 pm. I found my body craving it. I'm not sure what it is about it that my body loves. I know that it's packed with so many minerals & nutrients.  Anyone who knows me, knows I'm an avid coffee drinker. It's strange that I find I get more energy from my kermit the frog colored juice than I do from my coffee. 

So I threw in the juicer:
- 2 green apples
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 a lemon

And I'm in heaven again..... :)  thanks Rachel!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds like my unhealthy craving for coffee! What a wonderful craving to have. Must be lots of fun fall fruit combinations to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I have that unhealthy addiction to coffee too! Hoping that if I keep up the juicing I'll kick the coffee habit.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you use and love the juicer! You have gotten more use out of it than my entire family had in the 8 yrs we owned it.

    ReplyDelete