Sunday, October 7, 2012

30 New Things I wanted to Try this Year


When I turned 30 this year I decided to dream big and make huge lists of adventures I'd love to tackle. Click here to read about that. Things I had never done in my life. Below is the list I compiled November 16, 2011...I'm hoping to complete ALL the items by November 16, 2012. I'm getting close, only over a month left to complete them all.

  1. Get a Macbook computer (it's a dream list..why not dream big!  I ended up getting one for my birthday in November 2011)
  2. Read 30 Books (I only have 3 more)
  3. Try 30 Recipes ( have 6 more recipes to try)
  4. Watch 30 Movies (in the theater, or on video. 5 more movies)
  5. Go on 30 Dates
  6. Add 30 new healthy lifestyle ways
  7. Loose x amount of weight ( you didn't think, I was going to tell you how much...did you? :)
  8. Stay at Disney's Polyneasian Resort  (february 2012)
  9. Go on a Carnival Cruise as a family of 4 (august 2012)
  10. Go Parasailing (march 2012)
  11. Go Zip lining 
  12. My daughter starting Kindergarten (august 2012)
  13. Saw a Meteor Shower for the 1st time (Dec 14, 2011)
  14. Went to my 1st Quincinera for my neice Yari  (Jan 2012)
  15. Went to a natural skin care class at Everman (Jan 2012)
  16. Started my healthy living class
  17. Went to an Organic Gardening Class at Everman
  18. Renovated our laundry room from top to bottom
  19. Got a kitchen aid mixer (it's been on my dream list FOREVER! I found mine from Kitchen aid as a refurbished one)
  20. Went Vegetarian (April)
  21. Started Juicing (April)
  22. Went on a Non-Disney Florida Trip to Busch Gardens, sea world, weeki wachy springs (may)
  23. Growing Vegetables: cucumbers, tomatoes, melon, green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, broccoli, lettuce, key limes and lemons.
  24. Growing Veggies by seed for 1st time
  25. Making detergent
  26. Joined Pinterest
  27. got an Iphone 5!
  28. Signed up for Birch Box
  29. Tried Sushi for the 1st time!
  30. ___________
I'm amazed at all the new things I completed in a year. What an adventure it has been. I have a few more items on the list that are not completed...The goal is to have 30 new things completed by November 16th.  I have one more thing I'd like to try this year that's not filled in. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment