Tuesday, January 8, 2013

End of Day 2

HAPPY DAY 2 of the World's biggest Juice Detox!!!!

We had juiced our 8am, 11am, and 2pm juice yesterday and poured them into mason jars and sealed them tightly to keep them fresh. We woke up today and had our hot water with lemon. I packed my three juices in my lunch sack. My husband had his in his cooler full of ice. It almost felt like a routine, even though it's only our 2nd day doing this.

I brought my 8am juice with me to my staff meeting. I love our work environment, everyone is very supportive of one another. In fact we have 20 people who are juicing or doing some kind of fast with us. One of my co-workers Mr. Terry asked to try some of the Super Juice. He was surprised how good it was. I shared that Jason Vale's recipes rock!

At lunch time I had someone pick me up some tomato soup. That was the only time I've veered off the plan, even though it was completely liquid.  I was surprised how much I had missed using a spoon. I had my 2pm juice while I picked up my daughter from school in the car rider line. When we got home I decided to cut and bag all of the fruits/veggies for Thursday & friday (since I had already cut up all of Wednesdays fruits/veggies). I labeled each bag with what juice it was, what day and what was still missing (i.e. the apples, and avocado so they wouldn't go bad before I juiced them).

I was surprised I was having a GREAT day, with no cravings, no sluggish moments until...our kiddos were hungry for dinner and we got them chicken sandwiches with french fries. The amazing smell filled the car and I thought I was literally going to die. I had this crazy, intense craving for yummy fried food. We got home, they ate their food two feet away from me, and I still suffered. I didn't complain out loud, I just had a hard time mentally because I could smell the yummy goodness. We then made my son his lunch for tomorrow. We made some macaroni and cheese on the stove, again the smell filled the air with ooey gooey cheese. All I could think about was jason vale's video this morning about how we get one S.O.S a day: either a banana or an avocado with salt/pepper and lime on it. He said to use this if it's a make or break moment. To eat one of those, if you feel like you're about to falter off the plan. So I decided on the avocado with the lime, salt/pepper on it. There was just something about bringing a fork up to my lips and eating it that tasted so delicious!  I was seriously in heaven, and didn't break the rules! Yay me!

We had the Turbo Charge Express at 5pm and again at 8pm. I decided instead of the Hot and Spicy to have some hot tea with honey like Jason suggested in the video this morning. It's not as filling, and a perfect end to the day.

I'm wondering how tomorrow is going to go? We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment