Saturday, January 12, 2013

My juicer is about to die....DAY 6

It's day 6 and I can almost feel the taste of the finish line. We are almost there! Tomorrow is the last day and I can taste the victory.  In all honesty I'm really missing the variety and textures of food. Who would have thought you could miss chewing, but this girl sure does.  My husband and I have already envisioned our first meal will be a salad at Chili's with chips and salsa! Tons of veggies here I come

Today I got up and made all the juices my husband & I needed for today, and tomorrow. I also tried to juice up the last of the pineapples, they were on the verge of going bad. My fridge was starting to smell a bit funny, so I thought it was best to juice up as much as I could so I wouldn't loose any of the produce.  My juicer is starting to smell like burning plastic, and it's not able to juice the center of a pineapple anymore. Part of the top has broken off,  it's getting rough...probably because I'm juicing 10 juices a day with it. My poor juicer, I think to celebrate after the 7 days is over I need to buy a new juicer. I would LOVE to buy the Philips Avance, that Jason Vale recommends, however it's only sold in the uk. I think it plugs into a different outlet. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this juicer! It's so different than any other juicer on the market. It's funky and extremely functional. I emailed Jason Vale's crew, and put a question on facebook to them regarding the Philips. If it could work in the U.S.A that is the juicer I want. I hope they get back to me quickly. Perhaps it's in the works to make it functional in the U.S.A? If it doesn't work out I'm thinking maybe about getting the Breville Fountain elite. Do you have a favorite juicer?


Philips Avance Juicer

No comments:

Post a Comment