Monday, January 14, 2013

My RESULS from the 7 day Juice detox

Seven Day juice detox is over. I woke up Monday morning craving a Super Juice, and unfortunately I have no fruit and veg left in my fridge. I have made my shopping list for the week, and my family is going to have wonderful fruits and veggies for the most part and a Super Juice for breakfast each day. 

So after craving my super juice and not be able to have it, I remembered we're supposed to do our measurements today to send in to Jason Vale. He had said not to weigh yourself during the detox, and wait till the end. I couldn't wait, so I've been weighing myself every day. Very early on, I lost 6 lbs. By the end of the juice detox I lost a total of 7 lbs. but the AMAZING results I couldn't wait to share with the world is: I've lost a total of 14.5 inches!!!!!! 14.5 inches!!! I feel lighter, I feel like I can do anything. I have more energy and there's no more cloud or haziness at all.

Here's the breakdown:

  • I've lost 6 inches on my waist! 6 inches?!?!?!?! My pants fit! I tried on dresses and they're big. I have to return a skirt because it fell off! I'm so happy I could cry! Pre-pregnancy size here I come!
  • I've lost 4 inches on my hips!
  • 2 inches on my behind are gone
  • I've lost 2.5 inches around my rib area.
  • TOTAL of 14.5 inches! WOW! 

This detox has catapulted a love for healthy living. On my husband and my date night the other night we bought a rebounder (i.e. a mini trampoline). Jason vale says it's awesome because you feel like a kid. He has a video for $15 for sale on his website and the same size rebounder that I bought he sells for $129 (for a 40 inch rebounder). I bought a Gold's gym one from Walmart for $29! I got it home and had a blast jumping! I found videos on youtube for beginners and not only did I feel the burn, but I felt like a kid. I couldn't stop laughing as I was "rebounding". 


I am going to miss seeing Jason's daily encouraging videos. I'm going to miss knowing that 24,000 other people are in it with me. Now the challenge is to keep the momentum going, and to 'up' my game. We're going on vacation in February, and I'm going to do my best to get myself as fit and healthy for that trip!


1 comment:

  1. Hi I am very interested in the oils just can't afford them right now being 1 income home

    ReplyDelete