Thursday, January 10, 2013

S.O.S Fellow Juicing Buddies!!!!!

We were running errands tonight as a family. Actually we were dreaming at Home Depot & Lowes about our home projects. I always love dreaming there. When we finished the kids were super hungry (my 2 & 5 year olds). We decided to grab something for the kids to eat on the way home. It was hard a couple days ago when we picked them up nuggets and fries...but I mustered through the amazing smell. Unfortunately my wonderful kids picked my ABSOLUTE favorite food in the whole wide world: PIZZA! I didn't object when they asked, and I begrudgingly held it when my husband passed it to me. I smelled the ooey gooey cheese, sauce and crust as we drove the 10 minutes home. I felt like I was literally going to die. We arrived home, and I had no more mason jars to store my juice. So I had to unload the dishwasher and wash some mason jars in the sink. The kids were eating my favorite food at the table, and I didn't think I could handle even being in the kitchen anymore. My hubby looked at me and I had tears in my eyes. He said "Honey, go to the bedroom for 10 minutes, while they finish." I am so blessed to have a hubby support me and know when I'm struggling. I think tonight was the hardest moment of the last 4 days of my life. I know it's silly, it's just pizza. I just finished a post a couple hours ago about all my progress...and I'm sure it'd go out the window if I indulged in a slice. I keep having Jason Vale's voice from every coaching video saying "Eat it and shut-up, or don't eat it and shut-up."

So I will shut up. I just wanted to vent to a community who I know is supportive and caring.

2 comments:

  1. i'm not juicing but you can do it girl! you're almost done. love you!!

    ReplyDelete